Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~ My SD Gundam Collection (Gashapon)

Here is part of my small SD Gundam gashapon collection. I just tidied up one of the slot in the cabinet yesterday. The slot was very messy for few months as I didn't have time to rearrange these guys. I bought two small "organizer" boxes from Parkson during the warehouse sale. Luckily, the Gundams fit nicely in the box. :) Too bad, I am unable to squeeze other SD Gundam into this cabinet slot as too many units might cause the cabinet become messy again. >.<"




Some simple "diorama" battle scenes. :)

7 comments:

janus lu said...

Wow! That was cool! You makes me wanna buy some to play, man! :P

Mr Skull said...

Lol go get some la. Now, litt tak having promo 50% for capsule gashapon. So, RM2 only for each spin of these gundams. I saw quite a few of gasha series that i got them for RM4 each last time T.T ~~~~~~ ouch !!!

janus lu said...

Ha ha ha, try to poison me now... :P

Mr Skull said...

Lol. They looks awesome and let them fall on the floor also no need worry :P I spent another RM34 for these dude again at toyshop in BTS ~ as the shop give 50% off for gasha toys ~ :P Good thing is got nice characters , bad thing is need to buy as set :(

O said...

you have a sniper zaku you're soo lucky

Mr Skull said...

Haha thanks bro. I got spare sniper zaku. You have the special GM? haha

O said...

the only gm I have is from superior defender gundam force
but I have a lot of other mobile suits

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails