Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~ SD Masked Rider Drake

I notice that there are quite many people searching for SD Masked Rider of Kamen Rider through my blog. So, I decided to post more of my SD collection to share with every one. I bought this figure last week from a local toy shop. I wonder why there is still a piece of this unit left in the shop. it was produced in 2006 by Bandai for gashapon machines. It is from Kabuto Swing series. Some local collectors have been looking for this series for so loacng but unable to find them locally.

It has nice "fix" action pose and a pair of cool blue transparent eyes.


Nice detailing on the chest "Wing".


It stands at around 2 inches tall.


I edited the contrast and brightness of the photo. I like the following photo effect very much =)

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Cute masked rider there! The colour of the eye glass is nice!

Mr Skull said...

Haha, i bought it also because of its eyes :D

janus lu said...

Hahaha...dunno this one got SIC version or not? I am not Kamen Rider fan but I quite love the high detail of SIC products.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails