Thursday, March 26, 2009

~ UT Kamen Rider Gattack

Gattack from Kamen Rider Ultimate Solid Series 4 by Bandai. This is the series that I have a complete set. Each figure cost 300yen. What I like about this gashapon series are the details and size. I like the detail gem-looks eyes and the figure is not too big or too small. I regret that I didn't get the earlier series especially Black and Kabuto. However, the figure has no articulation. It is just a "static" figure for display purpose only.




It stands at 4 inches tall.


Check out the details on this figure. Awesome mold and colouring.


The belt is very detail as well.


A semi transparent "stand holder" for the figure is provided.



It's really worth 300yen for me.=)


Overall, Ultimate Solid Figures are ideal for those Kamen Rider collectors who has limited display space and budget. Great!!!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...is this an action figure, bro?

Mr Skull said...

Hehe, hope its an action figure too.......so i can pose more kick ass action.....its a gashapon version rider =)

janus lu said...

I see ... :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails