Saturday, January 19, 2008

~ MB Double decker

Double decker Bus a.k.a. London bus! This is the first bus model in my vehicle collection.
I like this bus a lot as it is a twin layer bus. Its kinda hard to get this bus in Kuala Lumpur which I had search many times around most of the major toy stores and hypermarkets in order to hunt it down. However, i still failed to search it. Thanks to my online friend. I am able to get this baby and really appreaciate his effort to help me search for it outside KL. :) This bus was produced by matchbox in 2007 and has 2 types of colour i.e. blue and red. So far, red is the most common colour. In 2008, it was released in gold colour as anniversary edtion. I didn't realize that matchbox is also produce by mattel which is the same company as Hot wheels. Anyway, I still prefer red colour as it looks more "original/natural". The bus has black rims i.e. unpainted rims and body is fully made from metals except the windows, rims and base. It is the heaviest small die-cast vehicle in my collection! I have to keep this bus in the card as it is very hard find.



Let us have a closer and clearer looks at the tampo.





It has black plastic base and made in Thailand.

5 comments:

uglybystander said...

huuu.. your double decker still carded kah?

open it lah and rape...

-humaizyharmy-

Mr Skull said...

LOL...i will open it once i got another one :P

aris tee said...

hey! omigosh... I used to have one of MB's re doubledecker buses when i was lil (i loved doubledecker busses). This looks almost the same... sweet!

PS: loving your blog now

Mr Skull said...

haha thanks man....:)
hope i can get a better camera. Come visit my blog more often ;)

aris tee said...

hehehe will do will do :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails