Wednesday, February 4, 2009

~ Maisto Hummer H2T (1/64)



Hummer is one of my favourite vehicle as it has cool aggressive looks!It looks tough and strong as well! I grabbed this Maisto Hummer H2T last week as I noticed it has cool rims and accurate mold. Nowadays it is very difficult to find Maisto produce its 1/64 scale diecast with this type of detail rim. I guess those were produced in the ealier batch or "first-edition". I already missed out Jeep with this type of rim. Nowadays, mostly available in the market is those "chrome-rims" like hotwheels.


Actually, I added details on the front grill and lamps. Originally, the frontage is actually in orange colour except the bumpers is made from black plastic and the black part on the hood is painted in black by Maisto.


The side has some detailing. There is a "H2" wording. I have added silver on the door handle and oil cap. I love the wheels!!! The wheels are made from 2 parts. The silver part can be seperated from the black tire. However, it has no rubber tire.


The tops looks really detail!!! All the black parts is originally painted by Maisto.



Again, I has added colouring and detailing on rear lamps.


It is made by Maisto, China.

8 comments:

janus lu said...

Hmm...is this a national brand toy? Made in Malaysia. :)

Mr Skull said...

Hehe nice try..... ;)
but this time is overseas brand =)

symbiotes021 said...

First of all... wow you got lotsa car toys...

I only know Hotwheels brand.. Hotwheels?

janus lu said...

Hahaha...I think it must made in China, hehehe... :)

Mr Skull said...

Symbiotes: Thanks bro for visiting my blog. Hehe i do collect figures as well but have to concentrate on specific line....as moolah doesnt allow me to collect all types of toys :(

Janus: Bro you got it!!! Yes it's made in China.....2molo i will post up the photos =)

janus lu said...

Hmm...nice shooting, bro. :)

Mr Skull said...

Thanks! but I am not really satisfied with my shooting thou....hope can achieve the sharpness like your photos. =) Still saving $$ to buy a cam >.<"

janus lu said...

Hahaha! I shoot photo just for fun, not really a pro toy shooter. Well, I wish your dream to get a camera will become true soon. GAMBATEH! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails