Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~ Tomica Honda VFR Police Bike (White)

Finally I found another Tomica bike! It's so hard to find Tomica bike in Malaysia. I have been looking for this Police bike for almost 3 years! Furthermore, not much die-cast maker willing to produce small scale bike. It's in 1/32 scale; size is bigger than 1/64 scale car.



It has very nice detail.


The lamp is not transparent. Anyway, I can see Tomica improve alot on Suzuki Skywave!


Only the engine and centre parts are made from die-cast. It's almost made from 60% die-cast and 40% plastic. The tyre are made from semi-hard rubber.



The tail lamp painted in red. There is no transparent parts on this bike.


While I was taking the photoshot, I just realize that this bike fits for Kamen Rider Ixa. =D



Ixa: Freeze! You "mat-rempit".

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Gagagaga...the riders really match with the bikes, man. :P

Mr Skull said...

Yea haha :P so ngam...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails