Sunday, May 31, 2009

~ Bburago Saab Aero-X concept

I am very sorry for updating my blog for 1 month. I have to settle my college "massive" works including assignments and exams. I have very limited time for hunting toys this year. However, I feel lucky to find one concept car while helping my brother to search for transformers! This concept car is elegant yet give me the futuristic design feel. This die-cast car is in 1/43 scale comes with 2 types of color; black and white. I took the white instead of black. The detail of this car looks more "striking" with white body.



There is a printed logo on front of bonnet instead of using sticker. The headlamps are transparent.


However, I am quite disappointing with the rims. I think Bburago can improve design of the rims. I am very sure this 1/43 series will be more sellable if they have more accurate rims.


The "roof" is transparent! Cool!



Very nice detail rear lamps! I like it!


It has black plastic base, Made in China.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails