Tuesday, February 14, 2012

~ SHF Figuarts Kamen Rider Shadowmoon (Part 1)

Shadowmoon !!! I think he is one of the most popular rider among rider fans. He is my favorite classic rider although he is a villain. His first appearance is in Kamen Rider Black series. Not long ago, Shadowmoon was reintroduced in Kamen Rider Decade movie.



The box. This box is really nice as it is in chrome. As shiny as a mirror !!! The art at the back is in matt finished instead of glossy surface. I like !!!


The contents. I feel great that Bandai provided complete weapons for Shadowmoon. However, the "Satan" sword is missing the sheath though.


Let's have a look on Shadowmoon. The sculpt or mold is quite nice. But, in my opinion, he still looks skinny especially the chest.


Looking good from the side. However, he has no metal feet. :(




Part 2 coming soon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails