Thursday, January 22, 2009

~ Happy Month !!!

January 2009 is a great month to me. Why? This is because there are 5 great celebrations happening on January.

5 Great celebrations:-
  1. A brand new start of Year 2009. (New Life!!!) Photobucket
  2. My Birthday month. (Getting older )
  3. My blog 1st anniversary. (1 year has passed!!! That's fast) Photobucket
  4. Happy Chinese New Year. (Hope to get more Ang Pau xD)
  5. The only full holiday month for me. Photobucket

The following photo shows my Birthday cake. It is supposed to be used for Chinese New Year(CNY) celebration as it has CNY theme, I guess. Anyway, my family just bought it as it looks special. The fish actually is a symbol. In Chinese we call "Nian nian you yu" which represents every year we have something to eat. As for the Mandarin ( looks like orange) call "Da jie da li" represents prosperity and successfulness.


I wish everyone have a wonderful, prosperous CNY celebration this year. Remember to drive carefully while you are on the way back to hometown. =)

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Happy birthday and happy cow year to you, brother. Wish dreams come true. Gong Hei Gong Hei!

Mr Skull said...

Bro thanks!!!
Gong Hei Fatt Choi to you also =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails