Tuesday, February 24, 2009

~ EVENT: Gundam Mid Year Challenge 2009

GUNDAM 00 & SANGOKU-DEN MODEL KIT
MID YEAR CHALLENGE 2009

Once again, the mid year model kit competition is coming soon in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I missed out the previous event. So, this time I will definitely join. This year theme are Gundam 00 & Sangoku-den. Great prizes to be won!!! Show your creative and great painting skills!!! You can get the registration form from any departmental store that sell original Gundam kits or download it from Litt Tak website. See you there!!!

Details:
  • Date: 29th May to 4th June 2009
  • Location: Sungei Wang Plaza Concourse area
  • Registration Dateline: 15th May 2009
  • Category: Open & Junior
  • Enquiries: 03-91721108 @ litak007[at]tm.net.my
  • Registration form: Click here (Note: Redirect to www.litttak.com.my)

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Gambateh bro, don't forget to post your wip in your blog, ok? :)

Mr Skull said...

Hehe, I can't whether I can join yet as I have fyp this year. I will try to join if I am able to make it. =)

Anyway bro Janus not joining?

janus lu said...

Hmm...me not join, consider the jobs & projects I need to handle, I am not doing any robot custom projects since last year till now...T_T
Wish all the best to you, bro. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails