Sunday, November 20, 2011

~ GBWC Malaysia 2011

Today was the prize giving ceremony day for the GBWC 2011 event. The area is quite small. Maybe the event split into two different places. I went to the Sungei Wang GBWC. As usual many people visit the booth. The display cabinet with lighting are well set up for displaying the contestants masterpiece. To my surprise, this year submission do not have much customization and very few Perfect Grade Gundam or Zaku. There are 4 entries that I like the most. There are a few limited edition model kits up for sale as well but you have to pay premium price to get them. Sangokuden kits are on sales with special price !!! I made big orders last weeks at normal DDDDDD: I will upload the photos these few days. Stay tune ~~~

Limited kits price list:-
  • MG 2.0 Zaku Green RM180
  • GBP White Hyakushiki RM68
  • HGUC Expo ZZ Gundam RM100
  • Limited Movie release HG Delta Plus (Transparent) RM130 <---I like this but expensive :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails