Saturday, February 23, 2013

~ KRE O Transformers Bruticus

This is Kre O version of Bruticus. One of the most famous Decepticons combiners in Transformers. This set actually comes with 4 mini figures . There are 79 pieces of bricks.





Blast off is not included in this set. You need to buy it separately from Blind pack. Remember to check out the secret code on the plastic bag before you buy.
 


He looks awesome.Actually, I already customize this Bruticus. I forgot to take a photo of the actual build up design by Kre o instruction manual. I really enjoy customizing "Lego" when I was a kid. Let's see how "PRO" is your customization level.  


It can do some basic action pose. I like this series. There are news about new release of more Kre O combiners recently. I still not yet buy the Superion set.
 



Let the war begins !!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails