Thursday, October 10, 2013

~ Malaysia Hotwheels Collectors Anniversary Dinner in March 2013 (HWCM)

It has been almost 3 years that I "stop collecting" die-cast cars. Hmm, not really stop but is slowed down in buying die-cast as most of the time cannot find good stuff. I am surprise to see someone selling a special edition car which is Satria Neo. Then, I quickly Google and found out that Malaysia collectors actually has gone into the level of customizing which is almost on par to International level. I am happy to see fellow collectors have that really "burning hot" passion in customizing the vehicles such as Satria Neo, Volkswagon, Trucks and many more. I like their decals design. Click the following link for more photos and details.


Credits:Kownphotography Blogspot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails