Sunday, March 28, 2010

~ Hotwheels Corvette ZR1 (2010)

It has been quite a while I didnt haul any loose HW. Hmm, I think should be about 1 year+. Today went to flee market to COD with a seller to get my Transformers. While I was waiting for him, I saw many people surrounding a toy stall. There are many new HW collectors that I havent seen before. What surprised me was they were "fighting over" for HW. Most of them bring back massive hauls (spent at least RM50). I saw quite many nice cars especially new icy blue Lancer X, grey Skyline R32, new Mustang, new oldies Ford cabriolet (new mold) and a lot more (Thunt$). I can't recall back. Oh well, I only manage to get this ZR1 that was the only car left which I feel nice.


Now, this ZR1 really give me the "Fast & Furious" feels.

I love the silver flame tempo on this car.


Other details are almost similar to previous color released.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails