Sunday, January 29, 2012

~ HDM Kamen Rider Black RX

Now, here is another review on the HDM series of RX. Currently, I am waiting the arrival of latest HDM series that has Black, Shadowmoon and Faiz. Cool !!!


I am Kamen Rider Black RX !!! The cool signature pose of RX after he killed a monster.


The beam saber is made from clear plastic.



Close up looks. The red on the watch actually faded. I retouch up it. Its sad to see there is a "nip" mark on the chin that spoils the looks. :(


Comparison with Ultimate Solid release RX (Right). I am not sure why US series size looks bigger maybe because of the head. The paint on the tight is different. HDM looks more accurate.


Anyway, I feel the paint job on US series is smoother. The watch has better paint details.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails