Tuesday, June 25, 2013

~ S.H.Figuarts SHF Kamen Rider X

Latest released of Figuarts showa rider the Rider X !!! Of course, he is a must have for classic showa fans. Earlier, I have a doubt to buy him but in the end I still ordered him from a Japanese online store. I am glad to own him. He has great amount of accessories. I am happy to see he comes with many type of weapons and hands. About the design and molding, I would give him 4.5 out of 5 stars. Actually, I can't really give a significant remarks on the design part as Rider X has too many version since he was introduced. I saw a picture in Facebook showing that almost every 2-3 years, the designer keep on redesign his mask. Some people might prefer bigger eyes while some prefer smaller eyes. Let us back to the figure review. He comes with two type of weapons which are 3 rods and the sword. Additional rod can be twisted around. Two different style of scarf are provided for better posing. The chest part is well designed to hide the lining due to 2 separate parts. Any bending action pose does not affect the looks of the figure. Besides that, the MRSP price set for this Rider X is reasonable as well. So go get one for your collection !!!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails