Sunday, June 9, 2013

~ Transformers Metroplex Generation Hasbro by ChErikS

Darn !!! I can't wait to get mine. But its a pain for most of us to make a choice as there are 3 different Metroplex versions i.e. Hasbro, Takara, and Hong Kong event exclusive edition. The Hong Kong version is the most expensive based on the pre order price. I wanted to get the Hasbro version but rumors said that it will be Toy R Us exclusive released in Malaysia. Takara version will have more paint job and has double gun according to rumors while the HK version will have different color scheme. Well all these news are rumors. I am waiting for the actual official photos to be released. You can check out the size of this Metroplex !!! Omega Supreme alone already took quite many space in my cabinet, I don't think Metroplex can fit in my cabinet.







Source: ChErikS from tfw2005.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails