Friday, August 12, 2011

~ KO Dairugger XV

This is the second time for me to purchase KO toys after the legend Optimus Prime I showed last time. I bumped into this figure while I wanted to buy some drinks last week at overseas. Actually, the main figure that attract my attention is the KO G1 Devastator. I saw Menasor too. However, I decided to pick this mecha because it has nice chrome and huge chrome sword. The figure stands about 7 inches tall. I have no idea what is the name of this machine until I went back and google. What surprise me is the packaging use the original name which is Dairugger XV. This figure is based on the early stage of toys; Popy chogokin version released in 1982 which I was not born yet!!! Anyway, this figure miss out some gimmick such as vehicle combination mode that the original toy has. There are some difference in color scheme compared to the original.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails