Saturday, May 26, 2012

~ Takara Transformers Prime AM-08 Terrorcon Cliffjumper ( Vehicle mode)

This is definitely one of my favorite Transformers in my collection. I received it from Japan last few days. This month, I guess I already over spent. Anyway, it is a deluxe class made by Takara Tomy. The main reason I bought it is because it is in clear purple mold !!! I got it at around RM80+. If I can afford, I try not to miss out clear mold Transformers. However, some people hate clear version thou. Clear item really looks great as well as on Hot Wheels. This Cliffjumper share the same mold of First Edition Cliffjumper.


The packaging of Takara Tomy Arm Microns.


You have to slide out the brown box in order to retrieve the figure. All Transformers are packed in alternate mode. I forgot to take some photos of stickers, manual and arm micron parts which required minor assembling like Gundam model kit.

The vehicle mode which is a American muscle car.

The front and back of the car have pre-painted details.
 


It has black rims. Looks sexy !!! 


The bottom view of the car.
 

Can you see how nice is the clear purple plastic when put under the light? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails