Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~ Custom G1 Transformers Devastator by Crefigz

I didn't know that Malaysia has a great Transformers custom expert. I saw this Devastator in Ebay as well. It reached USD2550!!! I am not joking. This custom G1 Devastator stands at 17 inches tall. It looks so real to me that G1 Transformers has come to live!!! I really miss G1 Transformers. The figure looks very "mature" but the head does remind me about Starscream from Galaxy Force. Great body weathering effect and has lots of tiny detailing. Crefigz has spent very great effort on this masterpiece!!! It sure does worth USD2550!!!

NOTICE: Images removed as I am having issue of some readers are not happy with the images attached in my blog. Please click the following "Click here" link to re-direct to the original source to view more detail images. :)

Images credits: Crefigz a.k.a CreativeFigz

Click here to check out more great customs!

3 comments:

janus lu said...

Too bad it is not an official toys .......

Mr Skull said...

Haha bro got the official toy of this Devastator was released around 3 yrs back~ =)

janus lu said...

Hehehehe...i am still newbie in TF toys world-mah,bro. Thx to let me know about it. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails