Friday, July 31, 2009

~ July Haul haul haul

Another new promotion by 7 eleven after a long long wait!!! I guess it has been almost 4 months+ since my last big haul. Hot wheels is priced at RM4.90 each while Matchbox is priced at RM5.90 each. This time Hot wheels is cheaper than Matchbox!!! Ferrari racer series is priced at RM10.90 each!!! I only able to haul the 7es near my house due to tight schedule on my studies. The stocks are really limited as those cars that I bought (90%) mostly only 1 unit for each model.




Black Porsche GT3. I like this colour scheme.


Civic Type R in yellow!!! My favourite colour. I missed out the red version. =(


Dodge SRT8 in metallic orange. There is also another variant in enamel orange. This car is heavy!!!


Good luck in hunting!!! I am looking forward for the dark green Lotus and old school Mini.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails